NOW is the time to order your custom projects to be finished just in time for the holidays! I’m taking a limited amount of custom orders this season, but I want to be able to help you give the gift of a lifetime.
If you’re interested in ordering a custom work, please keep all of this in mind:
- At least 2 or 3 clean, bright photos of the subject, in the angle you want. You can email these to me, or send through regular mail. I will be taking these photos and recreating them on the wool, so make sure it’s the pose you want.
- At least 2 different color options for background. Some costumers don’t seem to mind what color wool background I use, but some do, so, if you do, make sure you tell me exactly what colors you’re looking for or what colors will not work at all. I can send you what I have available, or I might have to make special shopping trips to get that right color.
- What size? If you have a particular size of artwork in mind, please tell me from the beginning. Again, it might depend on the availability of the wool I have in stock.
- Frame or no frame? If you’d like your piece to be framed artwork, please let me know. Also, if you want it framed, you may or may not have the option of leaving the glass in or keeping it raw without glass. Please inform me from the beginning.
- Pillow? Great! If you’d rather have your piece be a pillow, please tell me from the beginning.
We’ll do our best to discuss every option available when we have our phone consultation, but these questions will help you be better prepared.